Join the Frostburg Business and Professionals Association (FBPA)
The Frostburg Business and Professionals Association (FBPA), reorganized January 9, 2012, cordially invite you to join our organization. The FBPA was created and continues to represent and promote local business. FBPA takes pride in hosting events, activities, and speakers to support the local economy. The organization looks forward to the following activities:
- Create opportunities for Frostburg Businesses to network through events such as "Business Minds in Motion"
- Invite external funding sources such as Tri-County Council, The Progess Fund, and Frostburg First to meetings that inform members of opportunities for low-interest loans and grants for the improvement of local businesses.
- Develop annual fundraising events for residents of Frostburg State University on projects such as promoting the area and working with students in the College of Business on marketing projects and internships for local businesses.
- Explore opportunities to promote the City of Frostburg with the Allegany Highlands Trail. Examplies include opportunities to work with the Trail Towns program and the Trailbook.
- Continue to develop and enhance a common website to market the City of Frostburg.
Monthly meetings continue on the last Wednesday of every month. For additional information, contact George Pappas at 301-689-1680. Membership dues for 2013 are $50 and can be mailed to PO Box 12, Frostburg, MD 21532. Please send in membership form with your dues. We ask that all dues be paid by March 31, 2013. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to contact us.
Download FBPA Membership Form